The importance of diet in a cancer patient
October 1, 2012 - Posted by Dr. John Jimenez
Dr. John Jimenez
We don’t have to look very far nowadays to ﬁnd experts on dieting , juicing and healthy living. But when we are dealing with cancer patients or patients with severe illnesses we must be extra careful on the information we share about their speciﬁc diet. If you are one of these patients or a family member of these patients, I implore you to make sure the information you are getting is legitimate. The patient’s life depends on it. Our research into the best diets for the cancer patient lead us from antiquity to the modern era. Since, we treat each patient different according to their condition, each diet has to be given with this in mind. But there is some general basic information that all patients share in regards to their diet.
1. Cancer cells thrive with sugar. Low or No sugar(processed) diet is recommended.
2. Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. Alkaline diet is recommended.
3. Coffee enemas have been applied since the great Egyptians civilizations. The beneﬁts of these are numerous, with no toxic or harmful effects. Edwin Smith Papyrus (c.1600 BC) and the Ebers Papyrus (c. 1550 BC)
4. Avoid all dairy products- not only does milk have a high estrogen content(December 2006 issue of "The Harvard University Gazette”) but it comes from an animal that has been exposed to pesticides, antibiotics and hormones. Inﬂammation and mucus built up are also causes of eating or drinking dairy products.
5. Anything processed should not be eaten.
Note: These guidelines should be followed under the guidance of a professional health
For more information or questions please contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org